Shop Olive Oils
Shop Balsamic Vinegars
Volant's first and only olive Oil & Vinegar shop.
located at 600 main street; in Knockin' Noggin Cidery
• Season pork chops with salt and pepper, to taste. In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine STAR Raspberry Balsamic Glaze and pork chops; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
• In a large bowl, combine green cabbage and carrot. In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper, to taste. Pour mixture over cabbage mixture and stir using a rubber spatula until well combined. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
• Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add pork chops and cook, flipping once, until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing across the grain.
Recipe Of The Week:
Cranberry glazed pork sliders
Cranberry Balsamic Glaze Pork Sliders
Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar from Liquid Fusions
Basil Olive Oil from Liquid Fusions
Pairs with Cayuga from Knockin' Noggin'
• 1 lb. boneless pork chops
• kosher salt
• freshly ground black pepper
• 1/3 cup Liquid Fusions Cranberry balsamic glaze
• 1 Tbsp. Liquid Fusions Basil olive oil
• 6 slider buns (toasted, for serving)
• 6 cups green cabbage (shredded)
• 1 cup grated carrot
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup greek yogurt
• 3 Tbsp. vinegar
• 2 Tbsp. sugar
• 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (freshly squeezed)